FAIRFIELD SUPPLIED ITEMS OF EQUIPMENT
REPLACEMENT PARTS GUIDE FOR RECTANGULAR COLLECTORS
REPLACEMENT PARTS GUIDE FOR TRAVELING WATER SCREENS
Mechanical System Design
» Mechanical System Design, which provides skills in designing, building
and installing mechanical systems of all types from thermal and a/c systems to production
equipment and power systems.
Process System Design
» A key application of DAF units includes the removal of free and emulsified
hydrocarbons from petrochemical and similar wastewaters upstream of biological processes.
This has been done in an effort to prevent toxic or inhibitory materials from hindering the
biological processes downstream of the DAF unit.
» Other industrial applications of DAF systems include the treatment of
concentrated fish farming wastewaters, the pre-treatment of food and meat processing effluents
and the treatment of effluents generated by the pulp and paper industries. In certain circumstances,
DAF can also be a substitute for gravity settlement of solids generated by a biological treatment process.
» Advantages linked with DAF systems include the fact that they are high-rate processes
when compared with more traditional gravity-based settlement systems. This means that a reduction in space
requirements can be achieved, and in terms of sludge thickening, a thicker sludge can be produced. Additionally,
DAF systems offer the operator some degree of flexibility, subject to design, with regard to the system's operating parameters.
Electrical Control Panels
» The range of Electric Control Panel is manufactured by making use of optimum quality raw material
and advanced technology. Moreover, the professionals working with us ensure that the panels provided by us are highly
durable and have low maintenance. Moreover, our panels are widely appreciated for process automation of distribution projects.
Following are some features of these products:
- User friendly operation
- High efficiency
- Low power consumption
Start Up Services
» Sludge Collector is a hoseless, hydraulic suction collector designed to uniformly remove settled solids
from the floor of a rectangular sedimentation basin.
Sludge Collector Design
- Hoseless, hydraulic pressure suction collector - gravity head or pump induced
304 stainless steel construction
- Articulating sludge discharge pipe eliminates the need for cumbersome hoses
- Orifices on collection header uniformly draw from sludge blanket
- Dual-reel positioning drive and cable system ensures smooth header movement along tank floor
- No submerged electrical components or lubricants required
- Electrical panel for automatic control with digital output and position indicators
API Oil/Water Seperators
» An API oil-water separator is a device designed to separate gross amounts of oil and suspended solids from the wastewater
effluents of oil refineries, petrochemical plants, chemical plants, natural gas processing plants and other industrial sources.
» Scum Troughs is suitable for installation in rectangular sedimentation tanks. It effectively removes sewage scum and floating materials from sedimentation tanks and discharge it into scum through.
- Easy To Install
- Zero lubricant
- Highly wear lubrication
- Lever,Mechanical or Hand Wheel actuation
Flight Monitoring Systems
» The flight control system senses the passing of the flight at each end and determines the amount of misalignment, which is used to alarm and shut down the system.
» The Flight Control will sense excessive chain stretch, broken chain, and broken flight attachment links allowing the plant operator to shut down the system before
significant damage occurs to the system. Adjustments or repairs required to the equipment are typically less involved due to the Flight Controls ability to sense failure or misalignment early.
» Initially the sewage water arriving at the plant undergoes a mechanical step, which consists of a screen that removes larger particles as papers, hair, rags, sticks and other debris.
The screens can be either Coarse screens, Fine Screens or a combination of both, the purpose is however to prevent large particles from damaging downstream equipment or interfere with further treatment.
» This would create unnecessary wear which could lead to process stops and higher maintenance costs. The screenings removed by the screen generally undergoes some sort of washing/dewatering
procedure before being disposed or incinerated.
» Hereafter the screened wastewater flows through a grit removal channel. The grit channel allows heavier sand, gravel, and other particles to settle out while the organic materials remain suspended
in the wastewater and are carried on.
» Grit removal is necessary to protect moving mechanical equipment from abrasion and abnormal wear and to reduce the quantity of inorganic solids in the process basins.
On Site Training
» Water and wastewater treatment plant and system operators manage a system of machines, often through the use of control boards,
to transfer or treat water or wastewater.
Non-Metallic & Metallic Drive Sprockets
Cast Iron, UHMW, Nylon Tank Sprockets
Cast Iron & UHMW Wall Bearings
- Babbitted or UHMW lined
- Split designs for ease of replacement
- Bolt patterns designed to match most existing wall anchor locations for retrofit applications
- Static shaftbrackets also available in conjunction with spocket sleeve bearings.
Gear Reducers & Bases
Steel & FRP Return Rails, Brackets
FRP, SST, Carbon SteelScum Troughs
Steel, Cast Iron, Nylon, UHWM Set Collars
- For use in primary clarifiers, secondary clarifiers, and cross collectors.
- LightWeight for easy installation. No need for filler blocks, No notching or drilling required
- Can be completely assembled in advance with minor field adjustments, Can be repaired and welded on-site or in a shop.
- Can be RECYCLED for salvage value after use.
- For use with "C" channel shape flight boards.
- Lightweight yet durable, FSCI filler blocks are useable with all industry standard channel fights.
Steel & UHWM Floor Strip
- FSCI UHMW-PE Wear Shoes are designed for use in our standard, state of the art FSCI rectanguler system and standerd Wear Shoes applications.
- This material has been shown to be superior to all other typical wear shoe materials
- This are also available in different materials like Polyurethane, Cast Nylon, Polypro
Wiers & Baffles
Head, Intermediate, and Boot sections
Cast Iron & UHMW Shaft Bearings
Steel, Cast Iron, Nylon, UHWM Set Collars
Metallic & Non-Metallic Screen Trays
Cast Iron, Combination Sprockets